Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

Yes, it's alright to be sober

The game was shmexy to play (in terms of visuals), audio was calming. It wasn't too difficult, nor too easy. Trying to think of something negative about this game is a crime right now...

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Ending...

Was epic. I noticed the hedgehog from Hedgehog Launch in the ending too :D

Nanobeast Nanobeast

Going on my favourites

Well first of all, to those that say "Doesn't work on chrome", get another browser. And I don't see why people are not liking this. its GREAT!! It's just very fun, it's original too. And challenging. Well maybe that's because i started in insane difficulty, but it's an awesome game. Keep up the awesome work.

Fire Starter Fire Starter

Hyaa hooo oooha ahhh

Lots of bouncing, lots of fun, and lots of AAAAAA. I'm gonna start a fire in my office now.

mahjong empire mahjong empire

Pretty good

Well the problem is i never liked Mahjong, but it's still a pretty good game for people that do like it

SHMUP SHMUP

Solid

Everything is perfect. The only problem is me, I'm stuck on Area 3 of the fourth world. But its the challenge that keeps me motivated. I never got bored.

Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot

People just don't have patience

I found this to be an awesome addicting game. Except, maybe there should be a robot that can fly around in a jetpack, drop boxes, and build robots :D

Combat Hero Adventures Combat Hero Adventures

Perfect

There is nothing wrong with this game. A solid, amazing side scrolling shooter. If you hate this game, then you should go f yourself and don't bash on this game cause you hate the genre. But more character customization would be good. But no need cause this is an epic game. Perfection at its finest.

JayArmstrongGames responds:

Yeah - You tell them! - damn haters.
I'll keep that in mind for next time, cheers for the kind words

Goin Up Goin Up

This gave me a BPS of 25

This game is so epic it gave me a BPS (boner per second) of 25. I know that sounds strange but that's how awesome it is.

The I of It The I of It

Then...

This is a very fun and creative game. I like the narartion in it. The game is not a rip off. There is NOTHING wrong with this game.

Its like telling a story in an interactive, fun way.

My favourite line: